Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Featured on a Blog!


Good Morning Everyone!!! Happy Taco Tuesday!!!




 How exciting! So I am not going to type a blog post today instead I would like for ya'll to read a Blog Post I was featured in!!!  

Anna and I started talking on Twitter about Younique and she did her own review of the 3D Fiber Mascara! 



Enjoy! Comment below and tell me what you think? 

Remember if you would like to browse the Younique products click here

Still wanting to know more about the 3D mascara? Well Here is my blog post (Lashes For Days) where I told you what I thought about the Mascara!


Any questions you may have I would be glad to answer them for you!!! 

<3 Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...