Sunday, October 30, 2016

Savvy


Hey!

So Sorry I didn't post yesterday! 


I have to tell you about my new favorite!

You know I LOVE lip stain..... Well, I added the color Savvy Lipstain to my collection... Look how awesome it looks.... I would have never added Purple to my lip color choice.... but here I am rocking it!



Can I say I absolutely LOVE lip stain?  I never have to reapply during the work day or have to worry that i'm going to talk to someone important and have lip color on my teeth!



This picture was taken after my dinner..... I applied Savvy at 6:40 am and look at 9:30 pm I still have great lip coverage!

Have you tried Lip stain before? 

Tell me your thoughts....

<3 Ashley




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...