Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Crayon melting on the pumpkin


Hello!!!! Good Morning!!! I feel a little awkward talking about Fall activities when it is going to be 87 degrees here today!  

I have some pretty cool news..... well to me....Wow.... this is exciting.......

 I have been getting emails asking all the details on Melting the crayons on the pumpkin! 

I shared this with everyone from my weekend with my niece..... Here

Well here you go! 

This is step by step on what we did!

Got all my things needed for the project:


-Pumpkin
-Glue
-Crayons
- White Spray Paint
-Hairdryer
-Tablecloth

And PATIENCE!!  

Actually took way longer then I expected! 

I painted the Pumpkin waiting for my niece to arrive and let it dry while we went to the mall. 







Now that we have a white pumpkin, I let my niece pick out the colors and we worked together on gluing them to the top of the pumpkin.






Then with the hair dryer start melting the crayons!
  



Here's how it turned out!



I'm quite proud! 

What's a fun Fall Activity that you have done or do every year? Share!!

<3 Ashley




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...