Friday, October 21, 2016

Quick but yummy!

Hey Hey Hey!!

I'm back again!!

Can you believe this? You have gotten a post every day this week! 

Craziness! 

Now, I have been so hooked to watching Game of Thrones... We are on season 5 episode 7.. well I have been trying to fix quick and fast dinners...

This one was one of my favorite things for my Mom to fix for me.

Subs!

My subs include Sub rolls, Pepperoni, Salami, Pepper Jack Cheese, Banana Peppers, and Italian dressing!

Serve with some chips or fries! 

Perfect for Football Games!

Tail gate kinda food!






I just put them in the oven on broil until the cheese melts.

I have also taken them to work and eaten them cold

Still YUMMY!

Audrey is showing how we feel after dinner and watching 3 episodes of Game of Thrones! 



Although this post didn't have much going on... I promise the ones coming up in the next couple of days are going to be so JAM PACKED it will make up for this " filler post" 

I need for things to come in the mail so I can take pictures of it to share with you all!!!

so.... Buckle Up!!

I can't wait to share them all!

<3 Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...