Saturday, October 1, 2016

I CAN'T Believe it....

Whelp.... I am now the owner of 3 Lularoe shirts.... I thought I would never fall for the brand after seeing some crazy leggings with winged pigs and cactus..... I did though...

My sister joined in on the craze and I kept her company going to a few " Pop- Up" shows and then BAM I bought 3 shirts...

Now I did get a little thrown once I was shown all the different ways you could wear each product... I'm sorry but a skirt is a skirt not a halter... although my sister has worn her maxi skirt as a dress and it looked very cute but it is just hard for me to get past it being a Skirt as a shirt....

Now you know I have been seeing what Younique products match right?



 Hard to not get this Lipstick Classic T! I mean my goodness I do love lipstick and was super excited that it matched my favorite color lipstain Skittish from Younique!!!


This Randy was just so colorful I couldn't pass this one up! I paired this with the splurge cream Hopeful! 


My favorite of them all is this Randy!!! It matched the Red Velvet Cake Lip Bon Bon! Just perfect all around! 

I'm in LOVE! 

Do you have any clothes from this brand?

Comment below and let me know what you think or just say hello! 

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...