Sunday, October 23, 2016

Sunday Funday!!!

Hey hey hey!

Hope everyone has had an awesome day!

The Jones household had a nice football day!

Our Game was Of course the Washington Redskins vs Detroit Lions

The game could have been a lot better... especially since one of my favorite players... fumbled twice.... MATT JONES! UGH!




















We had Buffalo Wings made here at home... thanks to them letting you buy their sauce and take it home.

They were so good! I'm very excited that I can have there here at home!

With tater tots and some queso cheese balls

Very good football food!


Tater Tots!



Queso Cheese Balls



smells sooooo Good


My view



Wings!



Medium and Parmesan Garlic Sauce 

To find your local Buffalo Wild Wings to get your sauces




Some one was very sleepy after the game!

Hope you have a great Sunday!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...