Thursday, October 6, 2016

I'm all "4" this look!

Good Morning!

Happy Thursday! Whoot whoot! 

I have a new Fall look that I think I have been wearing every other day that I'm not wearing the Rose Gold Look!



Using:
Touch Liquid Foundation in Taffeta 
Touch Mineral Liquid Conceler 
Beach front Bronzer Sunset



Eyes : Honest and Cheerful from Palette 4
Moonstruck Eyeliner Pencil in Perfect
3D Fiber Mascara

Brows: Light Moonstruck Precision Brow Liner and Gel
LIPS: Pouty Lip Liner with Upscale Lipstick


I still don't feel very comfortable with my eye shadows... I love the palettes and know they can create so many looks and I have been trying and going out of my comfort level and trying different colors rather then just the neutral colors and not just doing one all over color. 


If you have any questions about the products.... please feel free to ask!


I won't bite or laugh!

Hope you all have a wonderful day! 

<3 Ashley






No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...