Tuesday, October 25, 2016

One thing you can get in shape without exercising!

Hey Everyone!!

  Good Morning!!!

 I have so many things to tell you about and I just keep adding more and more and more!

Feel like I'm walking on sun shine!

Hope you do too!

Great Feeling!

Alright.... Now today I wanted to touch base on Eye Brows...

You know they are one thing you can get in shape without exercising!!

Now, I am no expert at all and actually just started getting my eye brows done a year ago. I was a bridesmaid in a wedding and the makeup artist said, "oh girl, your eye brows... lay down." she began plucking them and well beautiful.

Now I go every so often to get them shaped from a wax. My eye brows don't grow like crazy.. Like I think I have gotten them done maybe twice this year so far. 

 I wanted to share with y'all my experience with one of the Brow liner and brow gel from Younique.

It's not something I do every day but it is something I see a difference while using.

My eye brows are super blonde and sometime especially in the summer... it almost looks like I don't have any eye brows.

So these products have helped with that and have polished my face perfectly for the Flawless look.

Now I have seen where girls use eye shadow their brow color to fill in their brows and have the same result.

I haven't tried that route because I feel like it won't look as natural as I have gotten with using the liner and gel.

I just don't want to look like someone you want to lick your finger and wipe my eye brows off! 

Also don't want it that noticeable if I don't do them one day! 

Like... oh you didn't put your eye brows on?

Now the products come in a set in 3 colors... Light, Medium, and Dark.

Set $34

You can also buy them individually

Liner $ 19

Gel $ 19

Each come in the 3 colors.... Light, Medium, and Dark 

All I do is run the brush over them 

Shade them in

then put the gel over them 

Done!

Here's one eye brow done and one not...

Still have a natural look but aren't hidden from my glasses if I wear them or from my full flawless make up day.

Super easy and you may while playing around with it find a different way that works better for you!

There is no wrong way!

If you feel beautiful then that's all that matters... You maybe reading this going yeah.. nope... I don't do eye brows and that's totally fine

Just wanted to share with you how I have been doing them and how easy it was to the girl who knew nothing about eye brows.

Now if you are interested in ordering the set ore each product individually you can click here 



Hope you all have a wonderful day!

If you have any tips you would like to share..... SHARE!!

<3 Ashley 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...