Sunday, October 2, 2016

Contest for the Younique lover in YOU!



Are you ladies like, "OMG!!! I WANT TO WIN something so stinking bad!!!" Well here's your chance!!!  I am doing this Contest on my Younique group page on Facebook... on Twitter... and now on this post!! So that gives you THREE chances to win!!!  Alright so are you ready to find out... what....this...contest...is?

Comment below with THE BEST PICK UP LINE YOU HAVE EVER RECEIVED with you email address!!!! 

The cheesiest line will be picked and you will be contacted from the email address you leave and you could win a YOUNIQUE Product just for commenting a cheesy pick up line!!

I can't wait to read these pick up lines!




Good Luck!!!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...