Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Cheers to one month!


Good Morning! Happy Wednesday! Almost to Friday! It has gotten quite chilly here. Hello Fall... Brrr!

On Monday, Kris and I celebrated one month of being married! Now no we are not going to do this every month or anything but it is still exciting. 

Kris found the wine we were served in Mexico on our Romantic dinner night. It was the funniest thing to be grocery shopping and him looking at the wines and went are you kidding? Of course, I go over to him what's wrong? Remember that $70 bottle of wine we had at Mexico... here it is for $9. We found it at Walmart and Food Lion

It's called Nobilo Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand 




I tried to contain my laughter and said well hey cool as he gave me a glare hahaha 


What made him glare even more was it was a deal on the Ibotta app so I saved a dollar! If you have never heard of Ibotta... You totally need to download it! They have different deals for products you may be shopping for that if you buy and scan the product and your receipt. They in turn give you the savings. So they pay you to shop! It helps you save money while shopping and then once you save $20 you can choose a gift card to have the money put on. Just for joining they give you $10 to help you get started. So far I have saved $25 with the app. Don't want to cash in until $100. For more info you can click here and  Join IBotta



 We had a glass, Monday night with our pizza while we watched Game Of Thrones that we are ADDICTED to watching!

I don't know why it took us so long to start watching this show!

One of our friends said they had started watching it and then we did and others did too! 

We are all addicted and the funniest thing is that some of our friends are in Aruba right now and are having a hard time not getting to watch Game Of Thrones!

Yeah.. It's that bad!

So when people ask how married life is... I always giggle because this is what we have been doing watching Game Of Thrones! 

I'm not sure what we are going to do once we are done watching what we can. 



Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Leave a comment below!

<3 Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...