Thursday, January 16, 2014

14 things in 2014

14 things I would like to achieve in 2014
At the beginning of this week my fellow co-worker and I were taking and she brought up the idea of doing 14 things in 2014. I of course loved the idea because well I never keep up with the new years resolutions and this is kind of like that but more like a check off list and not so strict feeling.What are the kinds of things you would add to your list?


 Here are the 14 things I came up with that I would like to achieve.






Now that you have read them... Hopefully in December you will help remind me about this list haha. I would love it if you all would share some recipes or any tips on helping me make sure these all get accomplished!


                                                                   <3 Ashley

4 comments:

  1. I love your list! Good luck with all of them, especially #13. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I bet you loved #13 haha :) I am telling you this spring or summer it's you and me having a Zoo Day or 2 or 3

      Delete

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...