Monday, January 20, 2014

I don't know about you...but it's bothering me

                                 Valentine's Day is coming up... WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR? 
Well I am really wanting to get a red dress but I am also wanting an "I Love My Boyfriend" shirt I saw a shirt in Target but they didn't have my size. So sad!  Then it's like how should I paint my nails? Red? Pink? Heart Designs? See it can really be tough being a girl! Then what are we going to do? Are we really going out on the Valentine's day Friday night? Or is it a Fix dinner at home watch movies kinda night? All these things are going through my mind.... but really does it matter? It is just another day! We should love each other everyday and it should be like Valentine's Day everyday and not a day that should stress you out because it has to be perfect because really what day is really perfect? 


Hope you all have a wonderful Monday! If you have started making your Valentine's day plans share them! I love to hear from you all!

<3 Ashley

2 comments:

  1. haha love the internal debate.

    i love valentine's day. even as a single girl i think it's a beautiful way to show some extra love for those who mean the most to us :)

    xoxo hobovogue ღ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes very good point! Thank you so much for sharing!

      Delete

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...