Sunday, January 26, 2014

Nothing beats a great night out with friends....

It was nice to get together with some friends and see our favorite local band play at our favorite local hangout! The Silver Bullets played at Uptown Alley and as always it was a BLAST! I have seen the band play about 5 times and every time I have had the best time! I never stop dancing! LOVE IT! 


This is what I wore for the night! I was so in love with my outfit! It was comfortable and I felt great in it!




Lazy day tunic in wine from Uptown Girl Boutique / Black Leggings/ Leopard scarf from Avon /black boots



R2 Boots · Mia 2 Boots · Arizona Boots









Thank you to my friend Natalie for taking my pictures! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Tomorrow, I will post my nails, hair and make-up so be sure to check back!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...