Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tuesday means PLL day!

Pretty Little Liars Tonight!

Good morning! it's time to get ready for work and get through the day so I can watch the drama unfold on Pretty Little Liars tonight! Whoot Whoot! 

Did you know that Areopostal has a whole Pretty Little Liars clothing line? It is broken down into each character and I must say the choices they have so far are pretty close to what I could see on the characters.

They even have an offer going on now that if you purchase something from the collection you get a free tee that says "Liars Unite"

I will be making a purchase of their red, zip up, jacket that has written on the sleeve "Who is A?" 
Who is A? jacket

Aria

Emily

Hanna

Spencer


Enjoy your day! Comment below if you have purchased anything from the Areopostal Collection!
Would love to hear from you all!
<3 Ashley


4 comments:

  1. Love the concept of your blog!! Glad I found you on lucky.
    Trisha
    FashionAccordingtotheMenu.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never knew, lol :D Love the "Who is A" - jacket :D!!
    x Lara
    http://laralizard.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I am going to order it this weekend haha Thanks for becoming a follower!

      <3 Ashley

      Delete

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...