Tuesday, January 21, 2014

She's got eyes of the Bluest skies.....




Hey everyone! I wanted to share another great product that is in my make up bag! Almay Intense I-Color Eye shadow kits! They have kits for each eyes color! I have all three that they make for blue eyes! The Smokey, Shimmer, and Bold! It is so easy because the eye-shaped compact helped me learn exactly how to apply the make-up like I have been taught and the 1,2,3 steps are shown on the back of each case in detail. Guess you could say the product was a Blonde-How-To! I may not wear these everyday because I do wear my MARK make-up most days. If I am feeling like I need to spice things up I will try the new looks and I always get compliments on my eyes when I do wear one of the Almay kits! The kits just amplify the color of your eyes! I of course decided to try this product because Kate Hudson is a model for Almay! If your are interested in getting a kit for yourself click the link below!


 It is really exciting me to be getting comments on my posts! I love it! Makes me feel like I must be doing something right!! Please please keep it up! Everyone be safe with the "SNOW DAY" we are to be having this afternoon.
 <3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...