Friday, January 24, 2014

Latest obsession.....



Hello Beauties!  I feel as if everyday I am posting it has become more random then before. Goodness! haha Sorry but that's totally me. Which I can explain and it does all kinda flow this week..... I think.... Anyway, my new obsession and I haven't quite found it for myself but Spencer and a little bit of Aria on Pretty Little Liars is to blame for it. I am in love with the short, print dresses with a Bow Belt added too it. So buy a printed dress from Mod Cloth then a Bow belt to wear with it! So, if you are a big PLL fan which that means Pretty Little Liars fan you are probably wondering why I said Spencer and Aria. Well, because in my mind pairing the dress with my combat boots would be thanks to Aria. Tell me what you think of the idea. Comment below! Don't forget Pretty Little Liars come on Tuesday nights at 8pm on ABC Family!

<3 Ashley








No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...