Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Super cute snowy day outfit!!!

Good Morning! Happy Tuesday!  I have to tell you about what I just came across! This is so cute! I just saw where some of the bloggers I follow were wearing these super cute outfits for their snowy days! The had a vest, long sleeve shirt, jeans, and rainboots! So Totally cute! each one added their own cute style. I so want to recreate that outfit for myself but...they say we are getting more snow tonight and into tomorrow...I don't think my vest would be here in time...wah!



2 comments:

  1. I just did an outfit post on this too! I'm new to doing outfit posts though, so mines not as great as other blogs.
    Love the boots!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I think your blog is great! I became a member of it yesterday! We have a snow day today for sure and I still have to go to work. My outfit is just not going to look as cute haha! Have a great day and thanks so much for the comment!

      Delete

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...