Wednesday, January 22, 2014

My Oh My!





Have you ever wanted to dress like your favorite TV Characters? I know the feeling! It's like every week on their shows they tease you with their wardrobe! Well, I had seen ads to this store called Mod Cloth and today I finally clicked it and I instantly fell in Love! I only looked at the dresses category but Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl came to mind as well as Spencer Hastings from Pretty Little Liars! I know if I was to purchase a dress I would totally be thinking of those beautiful ladies! Just hope that "OH SNAP" attitude doesn't come with those dresses because that might be a little scary. If you are interested in shopping for a Blair or Spencer dress you can visit the link below!

<3 Ashley





No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...