Friday, January 31, 2014

Are you ready for some football?





This weekend is the BIG GAME! Are you ready? The commericals....the food...and that Halftime show!!!


 Today at work, the staff and kids wore their favorite sports jersey to celebrate the BIG GAME this Sunday! Also, we always do a can drive in spirit of the game called the "Souper Bowl" where 2 boxes are placed for each team participating in the Super Bowl! I gave this year to the Broncos box!


I took a vote in my class of who my kids wanted to win and sadly they said the Seahawks! WHOMP! 

What are your plans for the Game? I'm excited about mine! I am making some pigs in a blanket and little pizzas to take to my mom and dad's with my boyfriend!


So I am sure you are wondering what I am going  to wear? well simple... I will be wearing my Washington Redskins t-shirt and my jeans! No my team might not be playing but OH WELL! can't wear any of those other teams stuff! 

I am also thinking of doing my nails special for the game........What do you think of this design?

Football nails!

Cute right? 

Anyway, hope you all have a wonderful Superbowl Sunday! Be safe! Go Broncos!

<3 Ashley







3 comments:

  1. Love the nails! Can't wait to eat! See you game day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I can't wait either! Yay! See you then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your nails how cute are they?!

    New hair blog post up

    LifeWithFrancesca x

    ReplyDelete

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...