Saturday, January 18, 2014

well today....


Happy Saturday! My day was very busy and I am finally home. I got up this morning, had my Apple Jacks and stopped off at Starbucks before going to Dance. I was so proud of my Lyrical dance my students performed for their mom's and I today. It made me smile! They have competition at the end of February.

Once I left dance I got ready and went with Kris to his family's dinner. We were suppose to go see Penny at the Cheese Cake Factory but 2 buses pulled up right before us and we wouldn't have been able to eat until 10:30! We instead went to a different restaurant  that I am not even sure what it was called now as I am typing this. Ugh! well on that note... I guess it is time for me to go to sleep!

Good Night everyone! Tomorrow, I won't be as busy so I will be sure to give you all a better post. So Sorry...

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...