Sunday, January 12, 2014

Thoughts....

Good morning! How is everyone? Today, I am going to go learn how to put brakes on my car (watching my Boyfriend do it.)He really is pretty awesome my car wouldn't pass inspection so he just saved me $300 and is going to put them on for me. Anyway, so my friend and I are looking at Home remedies to help grow our hair. She is wanting to grow hers for her wedding and well I just miss my long hair. I searched Pinterest last night and found quite a lot and will be trying them and posting the results! I am going to go by Target today and get some prenatal vititams since I know they help. If you know of any other tips on growing your hair please share! I will search for a picture of me with my long hair for you guys to see! Have a wonderful day! <3 Ashley

2 comments:

  1. well today I made a blog...lol simpleloveboutique I hope you are having fun putting on brakes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how awesome! yay! I will totally be a follower! I did have fun watching Kris put the breaks on :)

      Delete

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...