Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Years!

Hope you all have had a great start to your New Year! Did you make a resolution? I actually did this year and it was to stay away from soda. I am actually a week into it without having soda so I'm pretty excited and proud of myself. I found myself going through a 12 pack of Dr. Pepper in a less then a week and my boyfriend was on his third soda for the week. I feel a little better I have just been drinking water and water is totally fine with me.

I'm having a girls day tomorrow with my boyfriend's brother's fiance. She is the one that introduced me to my boyfriend! Anyway, we are going to use up some gift cards we received with a little shopping and then get our nails done, toes done, and massages! I'm super excited I have never had a massage before so a little nervous and yet totally excited!



Sunday, I have planned to make chicken and dumplins in the crock-pot for us to snuggle up and stay warm with since in our area it's now winter. 


Hope you all have had a great start you your year! feel free to comment below your resolutions you have made or anything exciting you have planned this weekend! I would love to hear from you all!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...