Saturday, January 25, 2014

There's a challenge are you up for it?

So there's this girl.....Her name is Alana....she amazes me with her creativity! 
She is a co-worker of mine but better yet a friend!
She has started a blog and you should totally take a look at it because everything about it is totally her!

Yesterday at work, she wrote one the staff bathroom mirrors "Smile, you deserve it! and Live life to the fullest" it was such a cute thing to do and I asked her if she would come by my house and write on my mirrors haha 

Anyway, on her latest blog post she has set up a challenge!
 write a inspiring note for someone to see...need an idea..I got one for you!! Today I choose to write on the bathroom mirrors at work for everyone to see!! Ready, Set, Write!! :)

after you perform your challenge...please post your pictures with the hashtag #simplelovechallenge

I want to try the challenge! Hope you do too!
<3 Ashley




5 comments:

  1. Love you!! I can't wait to see your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of the mirror and me getting arrested! haha love you too!

      Delete
  2. your not going to get arrested and it can be a note that you randomly leave somewhere or maybe you could write on the back of the bathroom door...lol disclaimer: I am not responsible for anything that happens to anyone for there actions ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it haha! so inspiring but you'll be fine ;)

    xoxo hobovogue ღ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well the bathroom was guarded tonight so I wasn't able too! Whomp whomp

    ReplyDelete

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...