Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Good morning! How did ya'll like the Pretty Little Liars episode last night? I was totally confused see I just finished season 3 seeing last night's episode showed me a lot has happened in those 12 episodes I have missed! Last I saw Toby had passed and he was alive and well last night! So I need to find a way to catch up!

I don't want to say too much about last night's episode incase anyone didn't see it and really I am not one to really ask what happened because all in my mind I kept saying.... confused....confused....what yeah confused!

How many of you LOVED Lucy Hale's music video? I really liked it! You sound good to me.....I had no idea she could sing like that so very exciting! She is Avon's Mark Girl Ambassador right now so that is another little bonus to her for me!

Hope everyone has a great day! Please feel free to share with me your thoughts!


<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...