Friday, January 17, 2014

What a beautiful sight.....


Good Morning! It's Friday! I know everyone is so sad.... haha just kidding!  I hope you have a wonderful day! Anyone have anything exciting planned for this weekend? 

I have dance practice tomorrow and then dinner at the Cheese Cake Factory which I hope Penny is our waitress.... ( you know from Big Bang Theory) 

Anyway, I wanted to share some pictures of the Snow I woke up to yesterday! It didn't stick around long but goodness it was such a beautiful sight. 





I love how I have been getting so many comments on my posts lately! It's AWESOME! So don't be strangers say hello! Hope you all have a wonderful day! 


                                            <3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...