Monday, January 13, 2014

Heard about it.....Tried it.....LOVE IT!!!

OMG! I had to share with you my new favorite product!!! Lip Exfoliator by elf cosmetics

My lips have been super chapped with this weather we are having in Virginia! One day it is 70 degrees outside and the next it is 9 degrees with a windchill factor of -6. Yeah! Anyway, I was scrolling on Facebook and I saw a friend posted that she loved this product, so I figured on my trip to Target I would pick it up! 

You use it to exfoliate lips and remove dry, chapped skin! This Lip Exfoliator treats and smoothes lips for a conditioned and revitalized feel

How to use it you apply to clean, damp lips and massage in a circular motion to exfoliate. Use a moistened cotton pad with water to gently wipe away scrub. Follow with a lip balm or gloss to condition. 


I did and to my surprise it only cost me $3 and it does wonders! 






You find this product at target stores or visit the elf cosmetics webpage by clicking the link located on the sidebar!



Hope you all are having a wonderful day! 
<3 Ashley








No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...