Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Is it Friday yet?

Good Afternoon! It's Hump daaaay! I am not feeling that great today. Blah! I am very sleepy and my body is hurting and I have a headache that feels as if Thor hit me up side the head with his Hammer. Great! Of course I would feel this way when it's one of my long work days. Pre-K teacher and Dance teacher tonight and I really just want to sleep all day!

Hope you all enjoyed the episode of Pretty Little Liars! I actually didn't watch it. I watched the movie Don Jon with my boyfriend instead and once it was finished I wondered why I didn't just sit through the episode of PLL and be confused.

 In other words I wasn't a complete fan of the movie Don Jon. Don't get me wrong there were some funny parts in the movie and it was very realistic but....a little annoying and I guess you could say gross.


I am excited to get to watch Men At Work tonight on TBS! The show is very funny! That will be my cuddle time with Kris tonight. That and the usually Big Bang Theory.


Anyway I am working on a better post for tomorrow!

<3 Ashley


2 comments:

  1. Hi there Ashley! i Just nominated you for a Liebster award! Be sure to check out my blog for more details. www.lecraving.blogspot.com

    XoXo- lilly B.

    ReplyDelete

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...