Sunday, January 19, 2014

Move aside Fergie... Jessica Simpson is back!

Hello! Hope you had a wonderful weekend! I am so excited to get to be wearing my Favorite perfume scent from Jessica Simpson again! It's called I Fancy You! I have had a hard time finding the scent since I ran out and with selling AVON I felt as if I should wear a scent from them to help sell. I love Viva by Fergie but I Fancy You by Jessica Simpson is my all time FAVORITE!!!!




If you are interested in purchasing one of these great scents click the links below!!! 





Now it's time for Revenge so I am going to be watching that now! Go Emily!! 

<3 Ashley

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking for a new parfum, so I might try I fancy you. Sounds good!
    Your blog is lovely!
    xManon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh why thank you so much! You will smell just lovely with whichever one you pick! :) Have a wonderful day!

      <3 Ashley

      Delete

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...