Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Got a secret can you keep it?

Oh it's that time to hear that theme song tonight!!! Pretty Little Liars returns tonight!!! I can't wait even though I am not completely caught up I think i am going to risk it and start watching anyway!

Tonight's episode comes on at 8pm on ABC Family

I am so hooked onto the show I watched season 3 all last week on Netflix and I am bummed there is no way to see what I missed of season 4 until the season is totally done since I had to work and watch the marathon of that was shown today.

I love how the show can make you feel so smart and yet so confused at the same time! I also want each one of those character's closets!


If you are a fan of the show comment below!

-A


2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for this show to be back on! Have you read the book series? Just as addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no I haven't read them! Sounds like something I should do in the summer! Enjoy the show tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...