Thursday, January 25, 2018

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me. 

Now, I joined Younique for the discount you get as a presenter and all after I fell in love with the 3D Fiber Mascara. 

The full lashes and the long lasting wear along with never having eyelashes on my face... made me super excited and in LOVE with the mascara..

It's been 2 years almost 3 now with Younique and although they have come out with an new Fiberless mascara that I use daily now.. it still one of our more known for products.

I tend to check out everyone's lashes and make up and so on... sorry it's now become a habit that honestly makes me feel a little stalkerish.. 

Alright so check this out!

Here are 3 different brands of Mascara... The actually brands are cut out cause well I'm not trying to shame them in that way... that's not the point of this... 

Okay so.. ALL THREE are advertising their mascara... ALL THREE paid BIG BIG BUCKS for these celebrities....

Do you notice they each say in fine print they have used LASH INSERTS?

So, That shows that instead of investing their money into their product like direct sales companies do, they have to pay people to advertise for them...

With Younique, you are seeing your neighbor...Friend...fellow church member...Class mate... People you see every day with their own "imperfections" Sharing their looks with these products!


We are the advertising for Younique!








Here's me.... One coat on the left eye of Epic Mascara!



Here is a look at my bare lashes.....One eye with one coat of Epic Mascara... then both with one coat!



If you want even fuller lashes you can add our 3D fiberlash Mascara! 

If you are wanting to order your mascara... click here

<3 Ashley

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that mascara works so well!! You have beautiful eyes too by the way Xx

    https://www.hebahpervaiz.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! I've heard a lot about fiber mascaras and will have to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know nothing about makeup, but have been interested in getting to wear it. I was told to start with a good mascara and work up from there. Looks like a great product to try.

    ReplyDelete

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...