Sunday, November 9, 2014

Brewery fun!

Oh my goodness! Yesterday was so much fun! All 8 of my friends and I squeezed ourselves into a car and went on a road trip to Charlottesville to visit 4 breweries! It was one of the Best Days EVER! 

Our first stop was Castle Hill Cider! It was very nice the girl did a great job telling us about each tasting which to do the tasting was only $8 and we tasted 5 their brews. My favorite was Serendipity! The place was beautiful and they said that they held weddings there. It was beautiful I would totally get married there! 





Our next stop was Blue Mountain Brewery! It wasn't what I expected when I think of breweries. what I think is kinda the museum feel...yeah no this was like a sports bar feel! We were all seated right away and we ordered "The Flight" which was a sampler of all their Lagers. $9 to sample 10! I could only do the first one! They got worse as you went on. We ordered some snacks there as well, I got the Buffalo chicken dip. I didn't like it... my friend makes a better Buffalo Chicken Dip. I tried someones pinch of Pretzel and you should totally get the pretzel and cheese if you visit!





Then it was on to my favorite stop of the day! Bold Rock! You get to see an sneak peek of the machines behind the scenes view. They had free tastings! My favorite was the Bold Rock Virginia draft! So Yummy! It doesn't bloat you at all! Beautiful scenery!



  






 Our last stop was Devil's backbone. It was completely packed a few of us got a beer to taste and we all agreed Bold Rock was better and we left.

It's was a fantastic day! So if you are in the mood for a road trip, I would totally go visit those places!

<3 Ashley




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...