Friday, September 30, 2016

September....

Can't believe this month has come and will be gone tomorrow..... What an exciting month it was for me. I married the man of my dreams... flew on an airplane to Mexico for our Honeymoon... and got brand new products from Younique! 

It all still feels like a dream! I can't believe I am married and that day actually happened!

I honestly have never felt that beautiful before. I had tried my dress on several times and it was pretty on but the day of the wedding it felt GORGEOUS!

My mom was so awesome to have made everything come together!

My dad and I did a special Father/ Daughter dance to Justin Timberlake's Can't Stop The Feeling song that I choreographed! 

Everyone LOVED it!

Our food for the wedding was a Taco Bar and we had a sign with it saying Love Is SPICY! 




Mexico was beautiful! I was so scared that the food was going to be so different and I wouldn't eat the whole trip but that wasn't the case at all! 

I became a fan of Guacamole!

now the Tacos were different from how we have them. They were not seasoned and it was ground up meat but beef chunks.

Quesadillas were AMAZING!!!

My favorite things about the trip was the food and the king size bed we slept in!




Audrey has become a bit of a Daddy's girl now.... 

Still can't be without me but she is loving on Kris a lot more then normal...

I don't like it much....

But then again it is pretty funny how they both haven't liked each other and now all about one another.

I tried to tell them that one another was cool....



Tomorrow little miss is going to the vet for her check up.

Other then that no big plans for the weekend, just enjoying our life together!

Happy, Healthy, and loving

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...