Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Look Created With Younique Products: Palette # 1

Hey!

Hello!

How are you?

I have been working really hard with using the Mood Struck Eye Shadow Palettes.

Not just using them as an all over color!

It's been hard but I am getting quite proud of myself!

Hold on let me pat myself on the back :pat: :pat: :pat:

Okay enough with the praising myself... I'm here to share with ya'll how you can create this look as well!

It's super easy!

I promise after I tried it... I was like really? That's all that I have been scared about?

Soooo.... Let's get started!!

Products you will need to create this look: 


Eye Primer

Crease brush

Deluxe Eye Brush

Blending Brush

Palette 1 using colors:

Sincere
Brassy
Chipper







After you apply your eye primer let it dry...

Then you are going to take your deluxe brush in Sincere and put it all over the lid of your eye.

Next go into Brassy with your deluxe brush and stay towards the outer corner of your eye and apply the color as well as in your crease.

Then with your crease brush your going to apply Chipper in a  like sideways"V". Like crease to eye liner area but its going to be a very small like "V". Not going over your whole eye or anything. 

Now take that Blending brush and going over your whole eye blending it out.

Now if I am doing an eye look I like to always start with my eyes first and once it completed then go into priming my face... then applying foundation... concealer...bronzer...blush.... Lips... and so on...

That's it 3 colors were all that was used to create this look!

One of the things I love about these palettes is there's so many looks you can create with them... That this was just one of MANY!!!

So what colors would you use to create a look?

Comment below!

As always if you are interested in any of the products used today please feel free to comment with any questions you have or you can surely go visit the website


Thanks so much for reading today's post!!

Have an awesome day!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...