Sunday, September 28, 2014

I'm Sorry but I'm not Sorry

Hello! Good Afternoon! Oh....wait what? Who am I? I'm sure you are all wondering since it's been forever since I made a post.... I am so sorry! 

Anyway, last night was an new adventure with Kris, our first time going Downtown together and we survived. I have to say though being older you know since the last time I went downtown I was 23.... 4 years later is a big difference. I people watched like crazy! I laughed so hard which I know is not very nice but it really kept me entertained and from falling asleep because let's be honest 10pm is bed time so I was quite proud to be coming home at 3am. 


I did dance a lot but my feet started hurting and then my back and I was hot and creepers were all around. 

Speaking of creepers, which this is going back to people watching and laughing at them dancing....Sorry... but I know we get so into the night and having fun and you are in your own little world and feeling confident and having fun but I just sat watching thinking... you know quite a few people had to be thinking they were like Michael Jackson on the dance floor....and really they didn't but every guy had to come up to the girls and start grinding up on them which is one of my biggest pet peeves... I can't stand that... I don't have that issue anymore since I'm with Kris but to me I love to dance so on my nights out that was really all I was there to do was dance...so don't come at me all bumping and grinding on me... Ask me to dance that would score you a brownie point right there...because lets be honest not many of them had rhythm so they would mess your zone up and you would then feel like a girl from the Night at the Roxbury! A lot of times I would stop and say BYE! to them and yes I was mean but I think it was mean to ruin my dance time with you grinding up on me....




Really, the creepers stood by the bar and just watched their prey and then swooped in for the kill with these geeky-not to the beat moves and then were like oh man she's crazy..... right......

So yes I watched and laughed.... loud


Also, beings that I went downtown of course the thing to do is take a bathroom selfie of your self so I did!



Hope you all enjoyed post hopefully it made you laugh a little.....took you down memory lane...or even made you smile because well I love to make people smile!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...