Monday, September 1, 2014

kinda just an update on life...

Hello everyone! Hope you are having a wonderful holiday weekend! I started out my weekend coming down with a cold/sinus yucky stuff which I was spoiled a little with having dinner made for me and watching chick flicks. All in all I am feeling much better! 


Are you ready for some football? I surely am! I created a Fantasy Football league for the football loving girls in my life. so excited cant wait for that to happen! I also just bought a Redskins garden flag! Oh yeah BABY!


Kris and I are going to be fixing Sauerkraut and Bratwurst for our friends tonight!!! So I need to shower and start cooking :) 


Have a wonderful rest of the day!

<3 Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...