Sunday, February 1, 2015

Are you ready for some.............Party food?

Good morning! Happy Super Bowl day! I'm so ready to have a few friends over and enjoy our party food! Our friends are going to bring their Pug over so we will be having our own "Puppy Bowl" tonight as well! 

So far Kris has said he wants.... Meatballs.....Rotel cheese dip...and a cheese and crackers plate..... Really? 

We will be getting all of that as well as my picks... Pigs in a blanket and Green Bean fries. I'd like some Buffalo Wings but the crock pot will be full of Meatballs and I'd rather have them. 

I would love to make a homemade doggie treat for Audrey and Berkeley to have because the Pups should get to party as well!


Speaking of Audrey she did awesome at the vet yesterday and remember I said I was thinking either 2.8 or 3 pounds..... well she weighed 4.2 pounds! 

She also went up the steps all by herself yesterday to go inside! After I blinked and saw she was up the steps I think she can stop growing for a couple days now! 

Also I have been very good I haven't bought anything from www.Jane.com in 4 days now! whoot whoot! 


Well time to go to the store and then get some things cooking!  

<3 Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...