Monday, February 2, 2015

Monday comes so soon!

Hey Hey Hey!....I for sure have had the Monday blues... The day after the Super Bowl should be a Holiday! 

Poor Audrey is so worn out I had to pick her up to get her out of her crate and she's just laying around.....No puppy power in her yet! 

Last night was great! Although I thought the game started at 8 so my guests didn't show up until 7:30 and that was pretty much when the half time show started. Kris heard it started at 7 and I swore when we had gone to dinner the other night they say coverage begins at 6:30 and the game starts at 8. I even heard people complain about how late the game was going to be since it was being played in Arizona.  I felt so bad but really no one was that interested in the game just the food, commercials , and watching how Audrey and Berkeley got along.

Berkeley Is who Kris decided he wanted in our house so when he went searching for a puppy that was his model. Audrey was a bit sassy acting ( her Scrappy Doo came out) but Berkeley put her in her place and could jump up on the couch so she would stare down at Audrey. 

I enjoyed the half time show wasn't as good as Bruno Mars by no means but I did enjoy the dancing and costumes. I heard Lenny Kravitz was on it but I think I blinked. Missy Elliot sang all my old Hip hop dance songs so of course I liked it since it made me go down memory lane for a second.

I'm very proud of myself I did 45 mins of Zumba tonight! Whoot Whoot! 

Now it's time for me to crash! Good night everyone!

<3 Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...