Saturday, October 22, 2016

I can't see without my glasses!

Hello Everyone!

Happy Happy Happy Day!!!

How are you all doing?

Such a beautiful fall day here today!




 So....  I want to share with you something I did out of my comfort zone!

Thanks to the fashionista inside of me.... I ordered some new glasses from Eyebuydirect.com

Now... I wasn't in a real need of new glasses... more of a want... but then too my glasses weren't with my new prescription and starting to get a little tough to see more then normal driving at night if I wore them or reading the titles on Netflix 

Well I had been seeing these frames advertised on Pinterest and the more and more I saw them I just had to have them!

Now they weren't frames that were suggested for me and they actually suggested the look a like frames that I already have.  Which I do like my frames I have but I wanted a different option. 


See nothing wrong with them at all... just wanted... something new!


I ordered them and showed Kris... He said, " Ashley, They look like the glasses Supergirl wears." Could be why I liked them so much!

Then he proceeds to tell me that they remind him of the glasses his mom wore in the 80s

Great... so I am nervous now waiting for them to arrive....

I watched the order updates like a hawk which I will say it was totally cool to know what they were doing each day it was updated!

  • Oct 13, 2016Order Details Received
  • Oct 13, 2016Frame & Lens Allocation
  • Oct 14, 2016Lens Cutting & Bevel edging
  • Oct 16, 2016Lens & Frame Fitting
 Shipped Oct 17, 2016!!!

Estimated Delivery was for Friday Oct 21, 2016





The ordering process was super easy! Followed right along with their directions!

Alright so now what do ya'll think?



They are a lot bigger then I thought they were going to be but... I am liking them FOR SURE!


Hope you all enjoy today!!

<3 Ashley


   

3 comments:

  1. They're adorable! I wish I needed glasses, because they make such cute one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Thank you so much! I'm still unsure about them hahaha

      Delete
  2. Progressive Glasses are designed to let you see sharp in every distance. The area for computer work is just the smallest part. Therefore it is in most cases, not the best choice especially if you are over 50 try computer glasses instead. So buy Progressive Glasses for Computer Work at Meetoot.com

    ReplyDelete

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...