Thursday, October 27, 2016

SPLASH

This month Younique has had more new products released 

You know me I love lip colors!

So let me introduce to you.......

Splash Liquid Lipstick 


Comes in 10 Different colors!


I bought with the October Kudos deal. Soulful, Sentimental, and Stubborn


Pictured in Stubborn 




Really is a great deal! I love the lip exfoilator!

Which if you remember I have been using the Elf Lip Exfoilator and I will be doing a post on the pros and cons of both for you but I believe that you really need a Lip Exfoilator in your life!

Especially in the cold months it is a great helper to keep those lips smooth and hydrated!

Again, I will tell you more about it in another post. 


Here are some looks they have created  using 3 colors to create ombre looks!  



This is Younique Sentimental and Kylie Posie K




What's all the fuss about Kylie? Younique for the win!!! 3.55 ml vs 3.25 ml


I have also heard that the Younique Splash stays longer then the Kylie too!

InStyle Magazine actually wrote an article about the Splash Liquid Lipstick! How cool is that?! 

If you have any questions please feel free to ask them!!!

<3 Ashley 



2 comments:

  1. I love Sizzling! I'm sad to say I haven't had the best time with liquid lipsticks in the past.
    By the way, I tagged you for "The Fall Favorites Tag" over on my blog.
    A New Old Fashioned Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha Yes sizzling is very pretty! Aww... Thank you! I'll check it out now!!!

      Delete

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...