Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Oswald Update!


My boy is growing up...

He weighed in at 9.8 pounds.

Going up and down the steps aren't even an issue for him anymore....

He jumps on the couch and off of the couch....Which is so cute to see this flying pup!.... Audrey isn't happy about it. No where for her to hide now...

The biggest news.... Oswald's ears are standing now! Just when I thought he couldn't be any cuter....




Fun Fact: Audrey's birthday is November 3 and Oswald's is February 3!

.

He LOVES to cuddle!



Loves Car rides... he is very good he really just curls up and tries to sleep.


Picture proof that they actually like each other!


Audrey and Oswald get along just like normal brother and sisters do. I can't take Oswald anywhere without Audrey. He doesn't like it but once he gets home to see Audrey he is all happy again!

Audrey has her moments of just wanting me to herself and well the feeling is mutual... I miss my Audrey cuddles... they don't happen as much here lately... I get Oswald cuddles more than Audrey ones... 

Which... Hey... at least I get cuddles....





There's a whole lot of personality in our house hold and I LOVE it!

I thought having two dogs much less doing the puppy thing all over again was going to be harder than it's been. 

It's really been so much fun and gosh what love I receive when I get home....

Such an awesome feeling!

Hope you all enjoy reading about my fur babies!

Have a great day!

<3 Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...