Thursday, June 1, 2017

Gonna have a Younique Splash in June!


Hello Good Morning!


Can you believe we are in the month of JUNE?!

This year is going quick...

I would like for it to slow down this month... I'm gonna be 30 next month... ugh!

Well this month is going to be an awesome month in my Younique World!

Good news:

Here is this months Kudos


Shut the front door ðŸšª Six NEW Liquid Lipstick colors!!!

NUDE Liquid Lipstick Colors!!!

 Even better. Buy 3 and get a lip liner for FREE!! I can't tell you how pumped I am 


Bad news:

The eye mineral pigments are retiring July 31st and already a few colors are out of stock...




Colors out of stock:

Corrupted
Giddy
Risque

The available colors are $12.50 each

or

You can still get a set of 4 for $45

If you are interested in any of these products please contact me!

Order You Splash Kudos here!!

Be on the look out to see these amazing colors modeled on me as well as different eye looks with the eye mineral pigments!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...