Monday, August 7, 2017

Active wear monthly subscription box


Good morning!

It seems like there's a monthly subscription box for everything these days...

Last month, I came across an advertisement for Ellie...showing a workout outfit for $49.95 and it came with exercise equipment.....

I said, "wow that's a great deal"...

"Gosh, you can't even buy pants for that"....

" Let me check the reviews"

Well, I did and I saw how many people were pleased with the subscription that well I went ahead and joined.

Cause lets be honest having a good outfit and make up makes you have confidence to go anywhere...

Any extra boost to get me to the gym... I'll take it!

I found out that the July box was totally made for me!!

 My favorite color coral was part of the collection!!

Now I'm going to show you what I got......




This sparkly box  was waiting for me the other day on the porch!!!


Opened it up and it was like Christmas for the gym lover!!!


Came with an Ab Wheel


Also a chilling towel... I can't wait to try that out!


then in this sparkly bag was what i was most excited for.....


Sports bra in a charcoal grey with black outlining.... 


Hair ties that matched the outfit



A tank top that is not form fitting... Thank goodness there is room to breathe!!!


Then a pair of leggings!



I am very pleased with this outfit! I am going to wear it to the gym tonight to test it out!

They were really good with the sizing and you can change from Box to box... they ask each time and tell you how the sizes run. 

Just think I got a 3 piece matching outfit for $49.95!!!

I mean for real what an awesome deal that is...

Now this month you get options with the August collection Box....

You can get the outfit for $39.95

or you can get the outfit and equipment for $49.95

If you are interested in getting your own box visit the website here

Let me know that you think!

I am totally going to get the August Box... That outfit is super cute too!

Now to find new shoes to match...... uh oh... this might be bad... 

Maybe I should go to the gym first....

Have An Awesome Day!!!

<3 Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...