Wednesday, August 23, 2017

August Ellie wear box



Good Morning!!!

Guess what came in the mail?

Well, the August Ellie Box did!!!

Remember a few weeks ago I told you about coming across an advertisement for Ellie...showing a workout outfit for $49.95 and it came with exercise equipment.....

Well, this month they gave you the option of getting the outfit and equipment or just the outfit.

Outfit and Equipment Box is $49.95 and just the outfit is $39.95

A great deal either way I think!

Cause seriously... it's hard to find a workout outfit less than $100 much less one piece of the outfit causing less than the total of the whole outfit you get in you box!


Audrey was insisting on being in my pictures... so here she is.. 


Now this shiny bag showed up.... SO EXCITING!!!


Leggings they have a grey and black design... perfect to wear with anything! 


Tank top.. in a reddish color 


Sports bra in the grey and red color.



Also got this cute shiny bag along with everything!!!


The outfit fits so good and is a favorite of mine for sure!!!

That's 2 boxes so far that haven't disappointed me!

I can't wait for September's Box!!! 

<3 Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...