Thursday, December 7, 2017

Believe it!

Hello!

Good morning!

So I have to share this with you all because I mean I am amazed myself and well this really puts it into perceptive 

Something I hear a lot is....
"Your concealer is too expensive."
I hear ya...... BUT.... I bought the one on the right 2 years and 2 months ago. Technically if i cut the end off, I could easily get another 2 weeks out of it. 

I USE IT ALMOST EVERY SINGLE DAY PEOPLE!!!

So, if I had actually paid for the concealer ( I get my makeup for free)
I would have spent $ 1.12 per month to use high quality, great coverage concealer..... That's nothing!

The one on the left is a new one ( again, didn't pay a DIME for it - if you're curious as to how let's chat)  and I'm excited to give it a good home for the next 2 years and 2 months!



Now i'm sure you're saying well you're suppose to throw your make up away every so often... okay well....

You're not wrong...

Mascara 3-6 months
Any cream product is usually 12-18 depending on quality, which depends on how much oil is in the product. The more oil in a product the faster the product breaks down. 
So if you can find a cream concealer, foundation, eye shadow etc with low oil content... it can last much longer than the average joe makeup....

BUT... also be sure to check the expiration date as well... as you can see on the back of my  concealer it shows it is good for 24 months!



Now if you would like to get yourself this amazing concealer..... Click here

If you have any questions please feel free to ask away!!

Hope you all have an AMAZING day!

<3 Ashley




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...