Monday, December 4, 2017

December: Younique Kudos!

Hey!

Hello!

So crazy to think today is the first day of DECEMBER!!!!

Thank you all for visiting and seeing what new bundle Younique had to offer with the 8 days of Gift it to me!

Now one last deal before I go into all the Christmas events that will be taking place in the Jones house.....

New Month means new Kudos!!



It’s time to deck yourself out with three MOODSTRUCK SPLURGE cream shadows in any colors you’d like at a savings we KNOW you'll like! And, just in time for the holidays, we’re launching a joyful trio of metallic cream shadows available for a limited time only. All our colors are multitasking wonders: vivid as all-over lid color, easily blendable for seamless transitions, a powerful base for pressed eyeshadows, and a captivating liner for bold effects.







This kudos is so awesome! You pick any 3 splurge cream shadows! I love these!!

I ordered the new colors and I am so excited about the color Mysterious!

Perfect color for the holidays!!

What's your favorite color?

Tell me in the comments!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...