Thursday, August 28, 2014

Thankful Thursday!

Good morning! oh goodness today is going to be a bittersweet day. Today is my current babies last day of Pre-k come Tuesday they go off to Kindergarten. Time sure has flown by! I am in a way ready for the new start of little ones coming in and I think I have met all but 3 of the little ones that will be starting in class Tuesday. Tomorrow we get to clean the classroom and decorate it for the new class....which means putting up Fall decorations.... yuck... only thing about Fall that I really like is that Football is back on strong!

 Good news! I got an email saying my boots have been shipped so they should be here before the wedding and hopefully before country night next Wednesday so I can break them in!


whoot whoot!

Hope you all have a wonderful day and remember to be Thankful for where you are in this moment!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...