Thursday, June 2, 2016

I am PROUD!


Good Morning Everyone! Hope everyone had an awesome long weekend. Work has been hectic ever since we came back. It's all good though. 

As for Younique, I didn't make the Pink Status goal. Which is totally fine! I am a little upset but not too much because I did get so close that I was $400 away from meeting the goal. This month I hope to knock that right on out of the park.


Besides, I am quite proud of myself for trying to go after it. It is hard work for sure. I myself have to sell $250 then have someone under me sell at least $125 and by the end of the month as a group sold $2000 worth. So to be just $400 away from it? I'd say I was on the right path for sure!

It started all over yesterday but I have a really good feeling about it because the June Kudos is so awesome! I think that will for sure help out! 


I did a live Broadcast on Periscope last night which was scary but super fun! I started showing off the June Kudos and talking about each product and then I had a viewer asking about some other products...So I ended up talking about Younique for an hour! It was great!


I am thinking about doing another broadcast tonight. maybe instead of talking so much just do some demos.


Anyway, enough rattling I will do that again tonight haha 

Hope everyone has an awesome day! 


Please feel free to comment below any questions, thoughts, or ideas you want to share with me. I would love to hear from each of you!

<3 Ashley





No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...