Friday, June 17, 2016

Ha Take that!

Happy Friday!!! I told you all that I would let you all know how my weigh in goes today and well I have lost 7 pounds since last Friday!  

How exciting! Remember my goal was 5 and I met the goal and got 2 extra! Whoot Whoot!

So now I would like to make Mondays my weigh in days..... I kinda like Feel good Friday though... So Let's just keep it Friday! haha

Kris cooked some Grilled Chicken on the grill last night and that was so good! 

I didn't do as well as I could have last week but I did do something right!

I am ready to get a bit more active this week. All I did last week was walk a little bit. I always park far away so I have to walk to get to the stores I am going to. 

Which It will be hard to become more active, with Orange Is The New Black new season available on Netflix!  I am so ready to check it out! The clock isn't moving fast enough here at work. I wonder what Piper gets her self into this season haha.

I am very close to Pink Status With Younique I played a game last night and got 3 orders from it! My leader gave me 2 thumbs up for creativity! Whoot Whoot!

Now tomorrow Kris and I have a wedding to attend.... It's a Cocktail attire wedding... I was dreading it at first until we went to Ross and I got a long black dress to wear! 

Now I am excited and Ready to go to this wedding! It's amazing what a dress can do...

You will never guess the Price though....... $15! 

It reminds me Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast At Tiffany's. 

So Exciting! 

I will Take a picture of us for ya'll you see... As for now I have a picture of me in the dressing room that I took to show my Mom.  That picture doesn't really show off the dress too much so ya'll will just have to wait and see!

 Well I can't wait to show you all how awesome Kris and I look at the wedding! 

Enjoy your day!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...