Wednesday, May 24, 2017

I Don't Wanna Be......



Oh man hearing just those words sung...

The excitement that fills me!

I recently started watching the seasons of One Tree Hill that I never watched due to my boycotting days.... due to (spoiler alert)

Lucas, Peyton, and Sawyer leaving the show...

Not really sure what made me go back to watch the rest of the show.... 

ANYWAY..... I may still be mad about Lucas and Peyton... but umm The show is awesome!

(more spoilers)

I mean I am still watching the show going oh Lucas wouldn't have let that happen... or Hello Peyton would have totally been there!

Okay enough about that....

I think a couple has totally filled the Lucas and Peyton void though....

I love Clay and Quinn

Peyton was always my favorite but I have to say... Quinn might be my girl now!

I mean she sang a song about Toaster Pasteries!

Toaster pastry, it tastes so good and yummy. Toaster pastry, get into my tummy. Frosting doodle, on my strudel. And now I’m gonna eat you up!


I mean who wouldn't love her?!

Brooke Davis reminds me of Blair on Gossip Girl... I didn't like her in the beginning and then she became my favorite.... Brooke is my 3rd favorite at the moment!

She has made me cry a lot.

Also, I feel so silly for not realizing that Alex was country music singer Jana Kramer...

I think I had my hater shades on too tight cause I was all Team Brooke!

I apologize!

I start the last season tonight! I'm excited to see what happens and how the show ended.


One of my best friends and I would like to go tour Wilmington NC to see the different sights from the show.

Added to my bucket list!

If you are a fan of the show... Let Me Know!

If you have toured Wilmington... Please Please please share with me what you saw!

Hope you all have an awesome day!

I'm so ready to race home and get all cuddly on the couch with the dogs and watch One Tree Hill!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...