Friday, April 29, 2016

Feeling like a DJ and mixing it up....

Good Morning Everyone!! You are in for a treat today... Since I am so happy that it is Friday you get 2 Posts today!!! Crazy right? Word!

This Younique Journey has been such a learning experience... I always wore eyeliner and now I hardly ever put it on... I would never mix colors. If it was Bronzer and it went on your cheeks it wasn't suppose to be eye shadow...  This has been such a fun experience. I have tried different stuff and yet had the confidence to rock it. I don't know how or why but I have and it feel so good!

In this post I wanted to share some ways you can Mix your Younique Products.... I totally did today and I am in love! 

I used Pouty lip liner and put Loveable lip gloss over it! LOVE! 


Here I used both Glamorous and Heartbroken eye mineral pigment! Got so many compliments! 




If you feel like trying any products or if you have products and you just aren't sure how you can use it. Comment below... or contact me I would be happy to help you! 

Really don't worry about the trends do what makes you happy and feel beautiful because that is the trend everyone really wants. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...